What's this called? It's like a dog fence…?


It’s sort of like a dog cage, only there isn’t a bottom part for it, it’s mainly just a movable fence for dogs, usually with a built in door. You could call it a dog fence I guess, only like I said, there’s a door for it too. The top isn’t covered, it’s open, so you can pick up your dog or something.
You guys are fantastic, thank you. 🙂

Other Dog Fence Sites Online

6 Responses to “What's this called? It's like a dog fence…?”

  1. Labs Rule24 says:

    exersize pen 🙂

  2. A J says:

    well if it is short enough that you can reach over and pick the puppy up then it will most likely be crate pen…or an excercise pen…..

  3. Syetta says:

    lol everyone beat me to it but it is called a ex pen

  4. ♥Shih Tzu Luver Furever♥ says:

    Play pen?

  5. kittenslayer says:

    an x-pen

  6. Emily says:

    It’s called an exercise pen, or ex-pen for short. They’re often used at dog shows when people want to give the dogs a little more room than if the dog was in a crate.

Copyright © 2011 Fences for Dogs. All Rights Reserved. About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map